It's so hard to believe, but year two with my beautiful Daisy the Wonder Dog has already gone by and we are headed into year three. She has come a long ways, something made more clear to me after I reread some of my posts from my earlier days with Daisy. She was so afraid and so skittish when we first began our journey. Everything was new and frightening to her. Now, she is less frightened by every day life. She is truly an amazing dog, and she continues to inspire me every day.
- Be able to eat and drink my water with my mom in the same room.
- Continue to build up my confidence (my posture still indicates that I am not a fully confident dog yet).
- To sit confidently and not run away in fear when Mom touches my collar.
- Continue to be exposed to new situations so I can build my confidence.
- Learn how to play like other dogs (with a ball or frisbee). Anything that has to be thrown scares me right now.
- Learning the command "heel".
- Getting better at following the command "come"
- Become more comfortable being left at home on my own for a few hours (I am much better than I used to be).
- Be okay with having my picture taken (this one may take awhile).